July 08, 2013

Don't Let The Streets Fool You

I am so in love with street style lately! Time to let go of my usual too-feminine fashion. I collected these photos from my favorite fashion inspirations online.
What I like about this top is obviously, because of the cut-outs at the back. I'm not used in wearing this kind of a top but I'll give it a try!
It is rainy season here in the Philippines but still the weather is not as cold like in the Western countries. Sweaters are on the top of my list! This one has a unique see-through design that won't make you feel all covered up.
Classy but not trashy. I rephrase it by this look: Trashy yet classy.
Told you, I love sweaters. But this one is cropped! I am totally in love with it! Gahhhhhd. I wish I live in a cold place!
Festival look! I love the cropped top here, simple and very casual.
The print says it all. Though I don't understand it's meaning, it will be a loud statement to your style. 

(c) Paulina De Ramos Blog

1 comment:

  1. Love all the photos, I also saved that last photo you have in my old folder of inspirations. <3

    xx Diana
    http://stylegrenade.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Show some love by leaving a comment! :-)
xoxo,
Pau